9 Essential Tips to Making Your Dreams a Reality
Your dreams matter! Watch this video and find out how goal setting can help you turn your dreams into a reality.
For easy reference, I’ve listed the 9 tips again here:
- Write your goal, dreams and desire down! Get a special journal specifically for your dreams and goals. Sometimes it helps to organize your goals into life categories such as physical, spiritual, relational, intellectual, environmental, and occupational. Vision boards can serve as visual affirmations of your goals, and can be fun and get the creative juices flowing. The objective here is to get your dreams for yourself out of your mind and into something more concrete.
- Start to take small steps towards your big dreams. It really helps to break your goals up into manageable action steps. You may need to trouble shoot along the way, if something is not working. Don’t allow setbacks to stop you, try it differently.
- Start Right Away – even if you do just one thing to move you in the direction of your dreams. Small turtle steps go along way if you do one each day.
- Prioritize your goals to help you stay focused. What is the most important dream you want to move towards right now? Get started on that one. Gain momentum, it helps to keep us motivated.
- Pick an end date! This one is important. Choose the date you would like to make this dream a reality for yourself. It can be a long or short-term goal. You get to decide!
- Read over your list of goals at least 2 times a day. It is helpful to read them first thing when you wake up in the morning, and before you go to sleep at night. This helps your brain and memory to stay active and keeps these goals at the forefront of your mind, helping you to stay focused.
- Visualize yourself achieving your dream(s). Spend some time daydreaming about how your life will look, feel, sound, smell, and even taste like when you are living your dream.
- Live and act as if this goal or dream has already come true. If it seems to hard to do this all the time, try it out for a day. Experiment and see how wonderful it feels to take on that essence.
- Seek out professional help if you get stuck. All of us get stuck sometimes and it’s ok to allow others to help us move into more happiness. You deserve it. We all do. Neuro-Emotional Technique (NET) can be highly beneficial to help us get congruent with our goals.
I can help you unblock your path and get congruent with your goals and dreams. Getting what you want can actually be scary sometimes, so let’s clear those fears away if need be, and get ready to accept what it is that you want in life.
Contact me HERE if you get stuck, and let’s set up a time for a free 20-minute phone consultation.
If you want to get a jumpstart on your manifesting your dreams come join me and an amazing group of women for the Find Your Flourish Retreat in the South of France, coming up September 27-October 3rd, 2015. Registration deadline is August 16, 2015. There are just a few spots left. You don't want to miss this retreat! Hurry and contact me here to set up an interview! Your dreams are awaiting you.
Tiffany Goyer provides psychotherapy, counseling, coaching, retreats, and workshops from her base office in Sherman Oaks right in Los Angeles County. She also provides phone and Skype session to women around the globe.