FIND YOUR FLOURISH™: 6-WEEKS TO A FULLY-
EXPRESSED, Irresistible LIFE
Have you lost your flourish? See if this sounds familiar…
- You are working day and night to make sure the world around you is happy. Other people’s needs are endless, but you are certain it’s your job to make it all happen.
- No matter how hard you work (or how dedicated you are) someone is constantly pointing out how you are not doing enough, could be doing it better, or are disappointing or lacking in some way.
- You’ve achieved the goals you set out for years ago, but still something feels incomplete. You wonder, “Why doesn’t this make me feel good?” You feel like there’s something wrong with you for not being satisfied.
But, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. And you are not alone.
Many of us struggle with feeling fully-expressed in our lives. We look outside to our close relationships or to our larger community/society to measure our achievements. We find ourselves on the hamster wheel working harder and harder to make our lives better. On other days we feel selfish for even wanting our lives to be better in the first place.
If this does sound all too familiar, then I want you to know:
You can define your own worth.
You can allow yourself what you really want.
You can feel satisfied without feeling selfish.
You can have close meaningful relationships, AND still make yourself a priority.
You can FLOURISH: At home, at work, and in love.
I believe everyone deserves to live a joyful, healthy, balanced and abundant life. One full of deep relationships and meaningful work.
I created the Find Your Flourish™ retreat for women like you: Warm and compassionate souls who have a tendency to "over-give" (and overachieve) to the point of losing yourself.
What does “losing yourself” look like?
It can mean losing the confidence to go after your dreams, or not believing you are worth your truest desire.
It can mean being in romantic relationships that don’t feel deep or meaningful, even though on the surface everything is fine.
It can mean being so invested in pleasing others that you feel like you don’t know who you are or what you really want anymore.
It can mean that you have gotten into the habit of allowing external validation to determine your own self-worth.
In this program, I help you step into a wholly satisfying life by guiding you to reconnect with your forgotten self.
I help you rekindle that loving relationship with YOU, so you again feel beautiful inside and out. I want to help you be compassionate with yourself. To help you embrace your expansive range of emotions as a woman, to feel them ALL: the good and bad. To help you move through these emotions, without suppression and without getting “stuck.” Together as a powerful feminine force, we move through our darkness and into our light.
By the end of the 6 weeks, you may surprise yourself with what it really feels like to own your own dreams again, to experience vibrant confidence, and to find your flourish!
It’s ALL possible when you have the tools.
Find Your Flourish™ is a mini women’s retreat made up of 6 transformational group sessions. During the program you will:
- build a foundational self-care and meditation practice that sustains you.
- learn how to master your emotions with transformative breath work
- discover how Emotional Releasing Work can help you become congruent with your dreams and goals.
- uncover hidden ways that unhealthy confidence keeps you from living the life you are truly meant to live.
- identify and release self-sabotaging habits.
- cure the 4 Syndromes of what I call "Unhealthy Confidence"
- learn to face fear head-on and finally shift your limiting patterns and beliefs.
Weekly Yoga to Align the Mind and Body
Many healing practices work on the mind or the body (separately), but we need to reconnect the body and mind to effect deep positive change. The mind and body are inseparable. For example, you may notice that when you’re stressed by a relationship or work problem, you have a tendency to develop headaches, stomachaches, or experience low energy.
Sometimes we’re not aware that we’re only focusing on one or the other, instead of working on both. This might be happening to you if you notice that no matter how much activity or body-related work you do (in the form of exercise, massage, acupuncture, eating right, etc.), you still have fears, worries, or a negative inner critic inside your head weighing you down.
The Find Your Flourish™ program was mindfully created to align our physical and mental/emotional states to help us get to what we really want. Every week you will embody lasting positive change through a unique combination of yoga movements. The yoga I teach in this program is specially designed to welcome both beginners and seasoned practitioners alike.
Connecting with Your Spirit to Create Your Most Desired Life
Creating lasting change also requires us to connect with our spirit. What do I mean by “spirit”? Think of yourself as a little kid: what was your natural spirit before the stresses of life came on? Were you creative? Fun-loving? An animal-whisperer? Did you love entertaining others? Did you dance in the rain? One of the major components of this program is to dive deep into this sense of “spirit” and embrace your authentic core.
Together we’ll explore this approach to “spirit” during the program. You may find a connection with something greater than what you are already experiencing: Your “Soul Self” rather than the persona you think you should present to the world. I’m excited to find out what will be unleashed for you during this process!
Power in Numbers
I purposely crafted Find Your Flourish™ as a group experience because I believe in the sustaining power of Community. Our intimate circle of like-minded women can endure more rough patches and celebrate more victories than you or I could alone.
- You're afraid to say no to anything, and don't have time to do what you really want to do.
- You're doing everything right but you still don't feel satisfied in your relationships.
- You keep giving, giving, giving, but it feels like it's never enough. You feel burned out and/or on the wrong path.
- You've worked so hard for your goals to come true, but you feel empty instead of happy.
- You've been going with everyone else's expectations of you, and you feel like you've lost your compass. You want to go back to the time when you had big dreams for your life.
- You're experiencing a challenging life transition (a breakup, a job loss, relocation, etc.) and desire a holistic and inspired self-care plan to get you through it.
- If you're not open to a holistic approach to healing.
- You are seeking individual or group therapy. (Please see my Therapy page).
The investment is one payment of $995, or two payments of $550 (with a down payment due at registration, and the final balance due at Week 2).
Tiffany Goyer, MA, LMFT, RYT, C-NET is the founder of Find Your Flourish™, a women’s retreat/wellness retreat designed to help you reconnect to your latent dreams, and live the life you really want (instead of the life you “should” have). These six weeks of wellness bring you a wealth of healing modalities to synchronize the body, mind and spirit.
Tiffany is a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, a Health, Wellness & Relationship Coach, a Certified Neuro-Emotional Technique (NET) Practitioner, and a Registered Yoga Teacher. As a coach, she was trained by Martha Beck. And as a yoga teacher, she holds two 200-hr Certifications: One in Kundalini Yoga, and a second in Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga. She has also been trained in LifeForce Yoga™, which is specifically designed for alleviation of anxiety and healthy mood management.
Tiffany believes that when you are fully-expressed and embodied, you will naturally feel irresistible to yourself. In this space: Anything is possible. Connect with her (and find your flourish!) at www.tiffanygoyer.com.