Integrated Counseling for Individuals
Your mind and body are not separate, so neither is my approach to therapy and counseling. I'd like to support you with becoming whole in mind, body, and spirit so that you can be resilient to any challenge that Life throws your way.
My clients thank me for helping them:
- realize that what they want is just as valid as what they need.
- learn how self-care skills.
- develop a compassionate relationship to SELF.
- experience a level of freedom in their lives that they hadn't known before.
- take action towards the dreams they had dismissed long ago.
- find passion in their work again.
- develop meaningful and deeply connected romantic relationships
- enjoy healthier relationships with friends and family – whether this is the family they grew up in, or one that they created for themselves.
- understand why they & others do what they do, and how to transform their lives for the better.
You may be seeking short-term therapy to work on a specific life challenge, or longer-term therapy to work on understanding and changing the underlying beliefs, behavioral patterns, or relationship dynamics that are no longer serving you. Whatever your goals, we work together to customize a holistic plan of care.
Call me today at (310) 936-5088 or contact me here for your free minute phone or video consultation to determine how counseling can help you reach your goals.
Our emotional and physical health are inextricably linked. How we eat, when we sleep, and how we exercise has a significant effect on our emotional resilience. Likewise, emotional stressors can manifest in our physical health in the form of pain or disease.
My approach to therapy is holistic and integrative, meaning that I not only attend to your cognitive/psychological health, but also to how your nutrition or physical wellness is affecting your mood and energy. I've witnessed that lasting transformation happens when we integrate healing between the mind, body and spirit levels.
If you are ready for a change and need support, I can help. Know that it is ok to reach out and take care of yourself in this way.
As a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist in California (MFC#45567), I serve clients across the state. I see individuals and couples in my office in Sherman Oaks, or connect with them through Skype, or telephone.
Usually, my clients come to me feeling like:
- They’ve lost their sense of self, or don’t know who they are anymore
- They’re caught up in people pleasing
- They’re living into other people’s expectations for them
- They’ve given up their own desires to meet the needs that others have for them
- They’re stressed out by perfectionism
Schedule a consultation
It's important that you connect with your therapist–finding the right match for your style and needs can make all the difference in your health and well-being. I offer a complimentary 15-minute phone consultation to allow for a more personalized introduction, and for you to decide whether you would like to make an appointment.
Our work together can attend to any of the following life areas:
Affairs and Infidelity
Family of Origin Issues
Adult Children of Dysfunctional Families
Problems Related to Illness
General Feelings of Unease and Distress
Problems with Co-Workers and Bosses
Other Mind-Body Wellness
Meaning of Life Questions
Schedule a Consultation
Click below and contact me today to schedule your first 15-minute consultation.